New User Registration
INVOIZO Marketplace Account will be a feature we enable using the information provided during registration. Before you begin registering, few details and documents are required to activate the account. If you do not have an INVOIZO Account, you will need to register a new account
Note: Any sellers who manufacturers or markets genuine products or delivers services can become a seller on the Government E-Marketplace. Sellers on the Government E-Marketplace must have the following documents to be registered:
- PAN CARD
- Company Registration Number
- TIN Number (if applicable)
- Bank Account details
- COI certificate
- Cancelled cheque copy
Procedure for Registration a new account
- Go to the INVOIZO signup page
- The registration process will require you to enter the following:
- Full Name
- Email ID
Upon, providing the details a mail with a unique OTP would be sent to the mail ID provided for verification.
- The user can enter OTP and set his account password.
- A confirmation mail for account activation will be sent.
- Once Login, the user must provide following details to complete his /her KYC. Accounts with incomplete KYC process will not be allowed for transaction on the platform.
- After registration, a unique user id is provided to access the account.
For sellers: Through the seller account, the seller or service provider can list the products or services offered by them along with the pricing. The seller is free to set the price of the product as per his/her costing. But it’s important to include in the final price, the cost for logistics, packing & taxes, duties etc. along with a suitable margin to arrive at the Selling Price on all-inclusive basis, indicating percentage of Excise Duty, GST as applicable, with delivery at site basis.
For Buyers: Through the Buyer account, the buyer can place a material request for the required quantity which in turn will be disbursed to all the sellers on the platform. This enables buyer to have a competitive pricing for the material required.
After completing seller registration and listing, the seller will start receiving orders through the seller dashboard. Wherever a customer places an order, INVOIZO will send you an e-mail alert and orders can be managed through the INVOIZO platform itself. After receiving the order, it’s the seller’s responsibility to pack the item and deliver it to the buyer on-time. It is the seller’s responsibility to deliver the products safely to the consignee.